Grade Level: K and up
Objectives: Students will use jumping skills
Equipment: One sack per team.
1) Divide class into two or more teams.
2) Have each team line up on one side of the gym.
3) Draw a line or use court lines for boundary.
4) Have two students act out practice relay.
5) Have first student in line step into the sack and hop to the return line and return to the starting line to tag the next member of his or her team to do the same.
6) When all members of the team have completed the task, that team sits and waits for the rest of the class to finish.