Four Corner Running- Baseball
Level: Grade 2 and up
Objective: Students will use body awareness while running from base to base.
Equipment: Four bases
1) Divide class into four groups.
2) Have each group line up behind a base.
3) On your whistle, have the first person in each group run the bases. (Player must tag every base)
4) On their return to their group, they tag the next person in line who then completes the same task.
5) First group to finish running all the bases will sit down and wait for the rest of the groups to complete the task.
Assessment: Observation- Students need to tag each base and run the complete course.