Objective: Students listening, direction
Level: Kindergarten and up
1) Tell students that one end of the court is a desert, one is a stream, and the center line is an island.
2) Students will line up at one end of the court or area.
3) The leader (teacher or student) will call out either “desert”, “island”, or “stream”. The students must run to the correct line.
4) Any student who runs the wrong direction will sit out
5) Keep playing until there are less than 10 students playing, then start over.