Level: Grade 3 and up
Objective: Students will participate in practicing dribbling, passing, and shooting skills.
Equipment: One basketball, one court
1) Divide class into two teams.
2) Have each team line up along the sidelines. (opposite sides of the court)
3) Three players from each team will be on the court.
4) The players on the court try to score.
5) The players on the sidelines can help by catching and passing the ball down the line, then back out to the court players.
6) Once a basket is scored the next three in line come out to play and on the court.
Assessment: Observation-team points.
Modifications: Rotate every three minutes.
Allow more than three players to be on the court for each team.