Level: Grade 3 and up
Objectives: Students will practice skills used in football such as catching,
throwing, and hiking.
1) Divide students into two groups.
2) Each group is given one football and should line up in a single file line.
3) The first player in line hikes tha ball to the person behind them.
4) Then the person runs to the designated catching line.
5) If the player catches the ball, his or her team earns one point.
6) One that player has the ball, they run back to the group and give the ball to
the next player in line.
7) This continues until all students in line have participated.
Assessment: First team to score ten points wins!